Exciting Tools for Counselors!
** If your browser opens a page of HTML, right click the link and choose "Open Link in New Tab"**
- Some artifacts to help plan your year and gain stakeholder buy-in and involvement: Annual Agreement- completed yearly with principal Advisory Council First Meeting and example Advisory Council EOY Meeting
- Academic Achievement Group Resources (School Counselor Magazine): Group Lessons Mood Meter Stress Game
- Example Resume for school counselors looking for jobs!
- Initial interview form: use this "getting to know you" page in your first session with students. I find that it really helps kids open up and share about their lives. I think they feel important answering questions about themselves too!
- Just found this incredible site on Retention and ELL students! http://www.livebinders.com/play/play/814236
- Great Livebinder on Bullying: http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=810179
- Scheduling classroom lessons with google docs: See this blog post too